From their website:
“Cellucor is an award winning industry leader committed to premium products, innovation, and most importantly, your results. We strive to be leaders, the elite difference makers in the world of sports nutrition and dietary supplements. We consistently reinvent ourselves, updating our products to deliver the latest and greatest advances to help you reach and exceed your goals. We’ve changed the game with labels that clearly show all key ingredient dosages and set the stage for innovation with customizable pre-workouts.”
I have been taking their products just over a month now, and the results have been amazing. The Super HD gives me much needed energy and focus. They also definitely help with appetite control. I have found myself eating smaller portions and eating more than just three meals a day. I have also noticed my waist slimming and toning.
The CLK is the amazing sidekick. CLK really helps with the toning of my over-all body. I have noticed muscle gain in the legs, arms, chest, and back. Taking this with regular exercise and weight training, has really help boost my results.
What work for you? What do you like to take to boost your training?
More to follow…
I know I haven’t been staying up-to-date on my blog. A few things in life has changed over the past few months, and it has made it difficult to have a few moments to keep this blog updated.
What’s changed: A new career path. I finally left a job that I didn’t feel appreciated at… or rather… a job that I felt was becoming routine and doing a position that I wasn’t hired to do. I am now working for AT&T. This is a big move, but a very good move, for me. I have always enjoyed electronics, especially mobile electronics, and now I can help customers with theirs.
For this new year, I have decided to make some goals… as I don’t believe in resolutions, I believe in making goals. Below will be a list of goals that I would like to accomplish this year… we will call it… hmmm… let’s say: “The 2014 Bucket” goals list. I’m going to focus on a lot of miner things, as one major goal will be harder to approach. So here it is…
- Exercise. I am currently weighing 204. I want to be around 190-200, with less than 13% body fat. I am around 25-30% body fat now.
- Read. I currently read a lot of tech information online, and I stay up-to-date with politics, however; I don’t get the chance to read many books. I would like to change that this year. I am going to try to shoot for a book every two months (a small goal of 6 books this year, but it gives me a starting point), and also continue reading my tech/politics news too.
- Anger Management. I feel that I can get snappy at times. I do know that I am hard-headed, and I can be stubborn at times… This year I am going to focus on taking a deep breath and find a solution to the problem before freaking out. Over the years, I have gotten better, but I still find myself get angry at times.
- Eating Habits. (this goes with exercise) I need to start eating healthier. I have noticed myself stopping at McDonalds more frequently, and eating unhealthy food sold at the mall. I need to get myself back on fruit/vegetables, and I need to start eating smaller meals throughout the day.
- Thoughts. I feel this goes with Anger Management. I need to start sharing my thoughts on my blog more. This blog allows me to share my opinions and to talk about my life’s events. Sharing is a great way to decrease the stress in your life.
- Lastly… I want to be the man that my future Mrs. deserves. I want to be a man that she can count on and will come through for her.
I will look at these goals again mid-year and at the end of the year. If you have any tricks or tips, or would just like to give some words of encouragement, I would appreciate it
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
I sometimes have to remind myself that everything happens for a reason. I sometimes need to look up and say “Thank You”.
The events that have happened in my life over the past year are nothing sort of a blessing. My life has been flipped up-side down and right-side up, and I couldn’t be more thankful.
My new job that I recently started is going to be an amazing company to work for. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me with this company.
“You know it’s real when you are who you think you are…”
This vacation was an amazing one. Not only did we have great weather for the majority of the time, it was also a great time with family. We all enjoyed each others company, as well as, enjoyed our freedom to do individual things.
We had an awesome condo with lots of space and an incredible view…
We enjoyed wonderful walks on the beach every morning…
We visited the boardwalk…
We visited the light house…
We visited Disney World’s Epcot…
Saw an amazing fireworks display at Disney World’s Epcot…
But to top it all off…
She said YES!
We are one happy couple in love!
If want to see more pictures of our vacation to Daytona Beach, click HERE!
To Be Continued…
Hmmmmm… How about “procrastinating”. LOL
Actually, I have been preparing for my vacation this year better than I have ever planned any vacation before in my life. I have made lists. I have purchased stuff early (months early for some items). I have been getting everything lined up to make this as easy and less stressful as possible.
We are heading to Daytona Beach, Florida on Friday. This vacation is going to be amazing and fun on so many levels. First off… my family will be there. It will be nice to hang out with everyone for a week. Family, in my life, is very important to me. Secondly… my lady will be there with me. This will be our first vacation together. We have been preparing for this since March, so I know her and I will be very happy to feel the sand in-between our toes.
There is a lot planned. We are going to wake up each morning. Then we are going to go to the beach. Then we are going to bed each evening. Like I said… there is a lot planned. LOL. Well… We are going to Disney World for one day, and I am sure we will hit up the lighthouse and chocolate store. We will go to the Boardwalk and hangout around there for awhile. We will probably play a game of putt-putt and eat some tasty ice-cream.
Whatever we do… whatever is done… this is going to be the start of wonderful things.
To be continued…