I know I haven’t been staying up-to-date on my blog. A few things in life has changed over the past few months, and it has made it difficult to have a few moments to keep this blog updated.
What’s changed: A new career path. I finally left a job that I didn’t feel appreciated at… or rather… a job that I felt was becoming routine and doing a position that I wasn’t hired to do. I am now working for AT&T. This is a big move, but a very good move, for me. I have always enjoyed electronics, especially mobile electronics, and now I can help customers with theirs.
For this new year, I have decided to make some goals… as I don’t believe in resolutions, I believe in making goals. Below will be a list of goals that I would like to accomplish this year… we will call it… hmmm… let’s say: “The 2014 Bucket” goals list. I’m going to focus on a lot of miner things, as one major goal will be harder to approach. So here it is…
- Exercise. I am currently weighing 204. I want to be around 190-200, with less than 13% body fat. I am around 25-30% body fat now.
- Read. I currently read a lot of tech information online, and I stay up-to-date with politics, however; I don’t get the chance to read many books. I would like to change that this year. I am going to try to shoot for a book every two months (a small goal of 6 books this year, but it gives me a starting point), and also continue reading my tech/politics news too.
- Anger Management. I feel that I can get snappy at times. I do know that I am hard-headed, and I can be stubborn at times… This year I am going to focus on taking a deep breath and find a solution to the problem before freaking out. Over the years, I have gotten better, but I still find myself get angry at times.
- Eating Habits. (this goes with exercise) I need to start eating healthier. I have noticed myself stopping at McDonalds more frequently, and eating unhealthy food sold at the mall. I need to get myself back on fruit/vegetables, and I need to start eating smaller meals throughout the day.
- Thoughts. I feel this goes with Anger Management. I need to start sharing my thoughts on my blog more. This blog allows me to share my opinions and to talk about my life’s events. Sharing is a great way to decrease the stress in your life.
- Lastly… I want to be the man that my future Mrs. deserves. I want to be a man that she can count on and will come through for her.
I will look at these goals again mid-year and at the end of the year. If you have any tricks or tips, or would just like to give some words of encouragement, I would appreciate it